Sino Doll / Z-One Doll Builder
This is where You, the Customer can build your doll to your personal specifications.
This will involve a few steps:
Choose the body that you require
this will define the main cost of your doll
Choose a head that is compatible with your chosen body
Select doll options as normal
Click 'Add To Cart'
Enter details and confirm purchase and payment
Wait for your specified Doll to arrive
Sino Doll / Z-Onedoll Heads
Heating and Sound Options
- Heating and Voice Command ($250)
- Heating Only ($125)
- Voice Command Only ($125)
Voice Command Sound System
Moveable Mechanical Eyes Option
Hair / Wig Options
There are 11 hair options for Sino Dolls:
- Short Brown Pixie Hair
- Short Brown Wavy Bob Hair
- Short Fringed Red Bob Hair
- Mid Brown Wavy Hair
- Mid Blonde Wavy Hair
- Long Blonde Wavy Hair
- Mid Black Wavy Hair
- Short Black Curly Hair
- Long Blonde Wavy Hair 1
- Long Blonde Wavy Hair 2
- Long Black Straight Hair
Sino Dolls come with two types of Vagina:
- Fixed vagina - as in the image, is an integral part of the doll.
- Removable Vagina - the vaginal cavity will contain a removable insert, that feels like the fixed vagina, but can be removed for easy cleaning.
The removable insert can be seen half-inserted into the vaginal cavity in the image.
Sino Dolls come with two premium vagina upgrades:
- Ultra Soft Fixed Vagina - The vagina is very soft (not available for the fixed vagina option). This feature costs an additional $60
- Sealed Hymen - The vagina's hymen is sealed to simulate virginity. This option costs an additional $40
There are various tattoo options that can be added to a Sino Doll. This feature costs an additional $75
- Butterfly Tattoo
- Scorpion Tattoo
- Rose Tattoo
- Skull Tattoo
- Flower Tattoo
- Fox Tattoo
- Angel Tattoo
- Gun Tattoo
- Moon Tattoo
- Clown Tattoo
- Anchor Tattoo
- Bat Tattoo
- Heart Tattoo
With Sino Dolls you have the option of selecting standing feet for your doll, which allow the skeleton (rather than the silicone) to bear the weight of the doll while standing via bolts which run from the bottom of the feet directly to the foot's metal bone plate.
The standing foot bolts sacrifice realism for functionality, and cost an additional $40.
There are two feet options:
- Standing Feet - Contains bolts running from the bottom of the foot to the foot's metal skeleton, allowing the doll to stand without being damaged.
- Standard Feet - Does not contain bolts, allowing the feet to look more realistic, but means that the doll's feet may become damaged from the weight of the doll if left standing for long periods of time.
With Sino Dolls you have the option for packing and storage. The flight case option costs an additional $300.
There are two options:
- Standard Box Packing - The doll is shipped in a heavy-duty cardboard box with expanded foam packing to protect the doll during shipment and storage.
- Flight Case Storage - A lockable reuseable flight case can be ordered for an additional $300 which allows you to store and transport your doll with style, and peace fo mind.